I'm going to take a moment and just jot this down. {Sorry, no pictures!}
Since I've graduated, everyday is pretty much a weekend. I go to bed whenever I want, wake up whenever I want, and do just about anything I want.
This last Thursday was, in all of its simplicity and oddities, was the best Thursday I've had in a while. I had just moved into my new apartment so I woke and did some basic cleaning. I ran a bunch of simple errands after and then proceeded to grab lunch with an old friend. I love seeing old friends and catching up, especially since we went out and got sushi.
After sushi, I headed on over to a mission call opening. It was just fun to be there with so many others for her call. I raced home only to head out to a housewarming party down the street from my apartment. They had these delicious Brazilian lemonades and, as dorky as this is going to sound, a really intense game of uno going on. We were only forced to leave so that we could get to the theater showing of Iron Man 3.
Few things are better than Robert Downey Jr. in Iron Man.
All in all, it was super productive and fun day. And as confused as you probably are about why I have taken the time to write down the activities of my Thursday, I'm really glad that I have such great friends and great opportunities.
I'm not sure if it can any better :)
No comments:
Post a Comment