I met these girls roughly around my Freshmen year and we've been close friends since. I can not think of a single college memory that didn't have something to do with at least one of them. And I can not adequately express how amazing and important each of them are to me. They have been examples, supporters, and practically family to me. Lucky for us, we are all graduating at the same time!
I know of very few people who have such a solid group of friends throughout college, and for that I'm incredibly grateful.
The infamous BYU ducks have produced adorable offspring. I almost opt out of my graduation ceremonies just to spend more time with these cuties.
I met this girl on the first day of Freshmen Orientation. She happened to be enjoying the sun at the time and I remember leisurely glancing over and deciding whether or not I should say hi. Needless to say, we've been friends ever since. And I'm so glad that we were able to grow and learn together!
That's right, I'm done! Finally and officially done. Since I was done with classes in December, it seemed like the graduation ceremonies were so distant from my actual college career. Obviously a huge thank you to my wonderful family who have been my backbone on countless stressful exam nights.
I ran into my Jr. High French teacher, Madame Flood! It was so great seeing her and her family, it's crazy how fast time flies.
We had a 'small' celebration on Sunday with some family friends...but nothing is ever small when it comes to my family and celebrations. It was filled with lots of food, lots of friends, and lots of laughing.









No comments:
Post a Comment