Earlier this week I had bit of a gusto problem.
I had lost it.
It was becoming one of those moments where, although everyone was just being made up in your mind, the word was spiraling and spinning out of control. Things were falling apart and everyone was doomed to fail.
Nothing mattered and doing anything about it was fatal. Useless.
and to be honest, I've been feeling that way since I receive my grades for Winter semester. I felt like I had worked so hard, but my grades showed differently.
It was becoming extremely frustrating. What did it take for me to obtain adequate grades?
So I gave up. I half-heartily went to my prep course and became apathetic about what I ate and when I slept. And as the June LSAT loomed closer and closer, I was pressed more and more into a corner faced to decide what I was to do. Apathetic does not really suit people like me...or anyone for that matter.
So I decided.
I am taking the LSAT in October. I will be retaking my prep course in order to help me study. I will set a personal goal {sorry, for me to know only} of a score that I wish to obtain.
And it's go big or go home.
No comments:
Post a Comment