Pages

6.07.2012

Windshield Cracked No more

It's funny how one moment I am holding back tears at work because life, at the time, seemed to have crashed through the roof and landed squarely on my shoulders and then the next moment I am having my car washed and my windshield fixed by Chad Michael Murray.

Imagine my delight when this face...

walks over to you in the waiting room to tell you your car is ready. He hands you a name card and proceeds to tell you that he can fix your windshield crack for free, but it will take another 10 minutes. 

I'm surprised that I even understood what he was saying because I am pretty sure I drooled a little when I saw him. I was not about to say no to Mr. Murray and a free windshield fix. Even if it was going to take the entire afternoon let alone 10 minutes. 

So I watched as he set up his tools and began to fix Chuck up. 


He was so friendly and we chatted as he worked on Chuck. After it was done, he handed me another name card and told me that if anything happens to the windshield, they will take care of it completely for free. 
I thanked him and played around with the idea of asking him out. 

I have never asked a guy out and I had no idea how to...so I chickened out and got back into my car.

As I was about to pull away, he knocked on my window with that contagious smile of his.

I slid my window down and he asked me to marry him and I said yes! 

Jokes, because even Chad Michael Murray needs a first date before I would say yes. 

I rolled down my window and he goes, "I was in such a rush that I totally forgot to ask you to fill this information out. My  boss would have been upset with me."  And flashes that smile that could melt an ice cap in the middle of Antarctica. 

I finish filling it out and hand him the form as he flashes another smile. 



Now, what is the safest way to re-chip one's windshield? 

No comments:

Post a Comment