So as tradition dictates, goals for the new year are in order.
These are in no order of importance.
1) LSAT -- I have a secretly desired score, it would be my goal this year to reach it!
2) Grades -- Study hard, then study some more.
3) Health/Diet Coke -- Exercise have now taken the place of Diet Coke in my life. Sniff.
4) Law School -- Best part of this new year is that I will hopefully find out where I will be going to law school!
5) Have fun -- Studying and physical health is all great and what not, but I really want to enjoy my last summer as a college student.
That's about it. Pretty realistic and boring -- that's what being an adult is all about! I'm really looking forward to 2012, it's already looking like it's going to be a fantastic year!
No comments:
Post a Comment