Pages

1.25.2012

I waste so much time

Ok not really. Contrary to popular belief, I am spending a lot of my time doing productive things. But occasionally {this happens to be one of those days}, my little brain just gives up.

It lets my body eat, feel, and do whatever it wants without rules or guidance. My brain just leans back and puts his {side note: Heather and I have decided during Freshmen year that our body organs and cells are males. Don't think too hard about it.} feet up and relaxes.
This is all great and what not until my brain decides to come back to earth and learns that there are about a bajillion things that needed to be done.

The cycle starts all over again!
So while my brain is enjoying his vacation, yours should be too! Here are some things my brain and I waste our time on.


Magical Puberty













I got a chuckle out of these. Hope you did too. Now, BACK TO WORK!

No comments:

Post a Comment