Pages

6.10.2010

Justin Baby, I mean Bieber.

It was my friend's, Emily, birthday today. We went out to lunch with her at India Palace (which is super good, if you like Indian food and all) and then we decided to go to Yozone for dessert. 

It was the usual frozen yogurt experience. I got the usual stuff and as we were waiting in line to pay, Justin Bieber's "One less lonely girl" came on. 
I know his songs, I know the lyrics, and I sing to them. 

Does not mean I like him. 

Me: "I don't know how I feel about a 13 yr old telling me how he is going to make me one less lonely girl.."
Girl working at Yozone: "he is actually 16, and I love him." *Giggles and blushes*


Me: "He has to be like 14 or 15..or younger"

Yozone girl: "Yah, it's like Tina Fey said on that SNL skit, "I don't know if I want to make love to him or push him around in a stroller..."".

Me : walking out of the store.


It was probably the worst confession I have ever heard. It is funny now that I think back on it but at the moment I was thinking, "ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" 

She had to be at least a junior in college if not older. 

Thank you, Crazy-Yozone-working-Justin-Bieber-Lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment