Pages

6.14.2010

Medicated

I'm high. On life. 
:) 

I have been ridiculous the last couple of days. I made fun of Jackie a couple of nights ago because she was dancing around the apartment with cheese in her hand and giggling to herself in a corner by the movies but now, she isn't so crazy anymore. 


It could have started with the fact that I got over it and became BFFFFF (joke.) with a co-worker.
Lemme tell ya, it weirded me out too. 

Or 
it could have been that I woke up to a (nice?) surprise. Locking doors might be a very good rule since, apparently, I do not wake up from random boys that decide to crash in my room.

Or
it could be this lovely April..oh wait, isn't it June? I know that it is summer but this weather is so comfortable and nice that I don't really want it to change. 

Or
just because I am finally good. With all of it. 
:) 

The idea of that makes me even happier then before.


No comments:

Post a Comment