I am in love with quotes. I would probably marry them if I could.
There is something about a small package of wisdom in the form of words that make me happy.
Since junior high, I have been collected quotes that have either related to me or changed my thinking.
I am getting ready to take my last final as well as pack up and move.
Lots are happening.
Lots are changing.
We will see what adventure happens this summer!
p.s.
I thought I'd share some of my absolute favorite quotes with you.
"Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option"
"True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable."
"Envy can be a positive motivator. Let it inspire you to work harder for what you want."
"You're alive. Do something."
"Anyone can give up."
"What does not kill me makes me stronger."
"My heart sort of broke that day and it will never be the same."
"Actions lie louder than words."
"In 3 words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on."
"I may not have gone where I intended to go but I think I ended up where I am suppose to be."
"Growth demands a temporary surrender of security."
"Life is hard. After all, it kills you."
"The thing women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power. You just take it."
"Some leaders are born women."





No comments:
Post a Comment