I deleted my facebook account.
For personal reasons I decided that Facebook has not only become a waste of time but it also has become an unhealthy addiction that makes me unhappy.
So I deleted it.
I may or may not get it back, we will see.
As I sit here reviewing for my math test tomorrow, I wanted to take a break.
I checked my email, checked actual mail........
and.....
I couldn't sign onto Facebook.
I could not just log on for a short little bit and stalk people.
It was unnerving. And shocking to realize how much I go onto facebook because as I sat here for the last two hours, facebook came into my mind several times.
I am sure it is because it is the first day and habits are always hard to break.
...right?
"The real danger is not whether or not computes will think like men, but that men will begin to think like computers. "
No comments:
Post a Comment