Pages

4.11.2010

Moving

My family just bought a new house. It is several blocks away from our current house. I like it, but the home owners before us (Osmond Family...) were in a lot of debt and ran out on their mortgage. I walked in last night to our new home and the carpet was not vacuumed. Things were dusty and pins and nails were still in the walls. 
That bugs me. I would like my purchases to be cleaned, checked, packaged, and wrapped
As if new. 
I would have probably complained about it if the wood floor wasn't so pretty...
but now the house is ours.

We move in at the very latest on the 15th. 


The reason this is a slight problem is because 
1) my mom is a hoarder. She likes things. She likes to keep things. She likes to keep things in our basement.
My family has so much stuff that it is going to take the Army of Helaman to move it all. 

2) I'm moving. In & Out. 
I will be somewhat between my current apartment, current home, new home, and new apartment within a weekend. 

It is super stressful for me to think about.
What if I lose track of my things? What if I don't move in fully to my new apartment in time to avoid rooming with the psycho roommates? 
Where do I put the boxes of things I won't be taking to the apartment? 
(We found out that we might have two strangers living with us during the summer. UGH)

Finals.
Moving.
RAing.
Serving.
Friends.
Family.
Cleaning.
...more cleaning.

more studying.
more working.

Oh and then I leave for Hong Kong within a week or so of moving into my new apartment. 
Lots of movement.

Maybe a little too much...(?)



No comments:

Post a Comment