So I just read Heather's blog (which is amazing! I love reading it and wish that she blogged more (: and now after reading her latest blog post I decided that I want to do what she did)
So Heather, I hope you don't mind. I am going to be a copy cat for a blog post and just ramble as well.
1) Hong Kong. The flights. How long. What I should pack. How much money to bring. My family in Hong Kong. How much things have changed. Getting lost. (Recently I have become more of a goof about traveling and tend to get lost or stuck...) There is just so much for me to figure out and it is within 10 days!
2) Scholarship money. Helen just received notification about her scholarship but I haven't so now I am just really anxious and nervous as to when and WHY it hasn't gotten here. Maybe they send the reject letters later? What if I don't get one? It not only would hurt me financially but physically because I want a scholarship.
As vain as it sounds, it makes me feel better about myself.
3) Car. I have been looking up cars left and right. And if there is no thing I learned this week is that cars are expensive. I always knew they were not a small or easy purchase but for a 4 year old toyota you can pay up to $8,000.
You might as well splurge $2,000 and get a used BMW or something. Anyways I have just been constantly thinking about car payments, loans, deals, and what not. I did find a really good deal online but it is such a good deal that I am nervous about it being a scam.
It is an 2005 Audi R4 for $3,900.
Crazy huh?
4) School. Sucks. I really need to do better. I want to see straight A's again.
5) My new psycho roommates. I don't like them. Ok one of them is actually ok the other is just a brat. I want them out of my apt.
6) The dishwasher and the build up it continues to layer on our dinnerware and utensils.
7) Relationships. Just in general. So it is a lot to think about. Mix in some of my own relationship problems and you can just stop thinking about everything else in the world because you will have enough to work on for a good couple of months.
8) Health problems. Having a prolonged sickness can be quite a bother.
9) How tired I always am.
10) How impatient I am.
11) How much I hate and love facebook
12) How much I want more shoes
13) How annoyed I am with certain co-workers.
14) How lucky some people in world are.
15) my skin
Ok there are about 50 million other things but that would just take too long.
So night.
:) thanks for the shoutout winnie! you can copy me whenever you like!
ReplyDelete