It seems like a lot has been happening my family recently. Just a bunch of crazy, depressing, and busy things.
So in order to get my mind off of them all I am going to make a list of things that make me happy.
I like making lists so this is like two birds with one stone!
*They are not in the order of importance.*
1. When I walk outside and it is a beautiful day, it makes EVERYTHING seem ok. I could be having the worst day in the world, and as long as the weather was good things will be just fine.
2. Brigham Young University has become one of my most favorite places on earth. I remember walking through the Marigold Quad during my first semester as a Freshmen and being filled with pure and absolute happiness. I have never been able to feel this type of happiness and peace at any other place. (I am almost certain this is where my need and passion to become a Campus Ambassador comes from which I WILL be someday..).
3. My wonderful family. I usually complain about how airheaded Helen can be or how annoying my mother is but deep down they are really amazing people. No words can describe the relationship or love we have for each other. I can't imagine being in any other family!
4. My friends! I don't know HOW I got to be so lucky and have these simply amazing people in my life. They really are my foundation and keep sane. I can always count on them and they certainly make me happy!
5.Since I have been to college I can almost sleep anywhere at anytime. I have never fallen asleep in high school or junior high. It was only in college that I could sleep on library floors and in classroom seats.
....it may or may not have to do with the fact that I don't get enough sleep....
6. I love to travel. Don't get me wrong, I am not the kind to just pack up and leave. I have a plan. I have thought it through and I am usually always prepared for wherever I am going. I like to have set itineraries with places to see and things to do. I love airports, trains, cars, boats (sometimes..), and any mode of transportation. I LOVE TRAVELING.

7. Whatever you prefer to call them, dogs or puppies, I can not help falling in love with them.
My fifth grade teacher once commented on how dogs have the ability to love anyone no matter what. They are the most loyal and true animals. I want to at least have two of these sweet things some time in the near future.
8. Food is great. Eat it most of the time. Love it ALL the time.
9. This picture is one of my favorites for a number of reasons. I love to ride bikes. When I was in elementary school I would ride for hours everyday. Second, I love the beach. I love the sand and the ocean and the sun. For the most part I am afraid to spend too much time out in the sun because I tan easily and the fear of skin cancer keeps me from spending long hours outside but that doesn't mean I won't go surfing or play in the sand.
I love her hair. I use to have hair that long and wavy. Until my mother decided I needed to get it cut. I miss my long hair and hopes it grows back soon.
10. Xx & Oo :)
I wouldn't say that kissing itself makes me happy. I think that when that kiss is coming from someone that reciprocates the same feelings that you have for them then it means the world.
It is the symbolism and the sign of affection that kissing represents that makes me happy.
You can tell a lot about a person from the way they hug you. I love good hugs. When I find a good hug, it takes me a lot of control to let go.
I would probably give up a silly kiss for a nice and loving hug.
That is how much I like hugs.
I can't be more grateful or blessed with the life and the things I have. I have come across some truly amazing people, places, and things. I get excited whenever I think of all the things that I learned this year and how much I will be learning in the years to come.
It's late. I have school.
TGIF.









No comments:
Post a Comment