But then again, it's July and July is filled with short shorts, too-much chlorine filled swimming pools, and fireworks. We went to the annual Stadium of Fire celebration and partook of the Summerfest activities.
We woke up earlier (as early as early can be on a holiday) and caught the last bit of the traditional 4th of July parade.
That's a turkey leg, ladies and gentlemen. Does it being turkey make it any better for you? When it is that size, nothing is healthy.
Oh 'Murica.
You can't really celebrate Independence Day without a barbecue of cheap hot dogs, chips and watermelon.
The show was filled with people sky diving into the stadium, dancers acting out a battleship, the famous Kelly Clarkson and, of course, the fireworks.
P.S. I took those firework pictures. What I'm especially proud of is that I didn't bring a tripod with me and without any knowledge on "how to take pictures of fireworks." I'd say they are pretty darn good and it makes me happy that I'm not letting my camera go to waste in my incapable hands. Whew!















No comments:
Post a Comment