Pages

7.01.2013

The Adult Life

I have a good reason for my hiatus. Ok, good can be debatable...but better late than never right?

It's taking a bit more time than I wanted to adjust to my "adult" life. With the job and the waking up early and going to bed even earlier, it has made Saturdays my free day and sleep even more important than before. I can't really remember (nor do I have the time) to really sort through pictures and write a post about all the things I've done in the past month.

Trust me when I say that June was pretty grand...


Between grabbing a sweet treat with Lauren....




And hanging out at the Owl Bar in Sundance...



To Emily's high school graduation...



And playing with a bajillion glowsticks...




To going on purposeful nature hikes that turned into more of an adventure than anticipated...



We had fabulous homemade dinners every night...



and summer came in a heated rush...



With beautiful morning commutes...



and the craving of Pho being fulfilled...



To wonderful mothers that still pack a healthy and yummy lunch for their adult daughters...



And best friends who also happen to think a like...



Not forgetting that soccer players are a beautiful specimen...


To 19 month good-byes...


and successful make-your-own-sushi nights...



To the traditional slurpee runs on a way-too-warm-summer day...



and a last hurrah sleep-over...



With only some of the best salmon in town...




And who could forget dessert...?



To delicious restaurants and good times... 




and homemade breakfast after a long night of chatting...


June came and left just like that. In just a few short days I will be heading to Thailand! I am long overdue for a trip like this one and it could not have come better at a time like this. Between readjusting to the professional work life and sorting out some personal things, a step away would do just the trick!

Fingers crossed that I get to play with an elephant!

No comments:

Post a Comment