Pages

9.24.2012

Sometimes...

Sometimes you scream at the top of your lungs while driving 60 mph in a 45 mph zone with your windshield fluid and wipers going at full speed hoping that the giant evil moth clinging to the side of your window will leave you alone.

Sometimes you have to sit next to a sleeping old man in the middle of a church service and it can get sorta awkward if his head starts bobbing your way.

Sometimes your brain gives up and you repeat the same mistake in the same sentence three times in a row, only to give up and call it a day.

Sometimes you are tired all the time and no amount of sleeping will fix this.

Sometimes you find out your one of your best friend is engaged...through Facebook.

Sometimes the idea of being a server for the rest of your life sounds much more appealing than completing law school applications.

Sometimes you eat like you've never seen food before, and the concept of food overload doesn't exist.

Sometimes studying is the worst thing ever.

Sometimes a girl can't have any better friends and family or any better opportunities than I do,

and sometimes, I need to be reminded of how blessed I am in order to look at all the things that I don't have and say, "it's alright."




No comments:

Post a Comment