At least that is what I have learned from watching the midnight premiere of Breaking Dawn: Part I.
A half-human, half-vampire pregnancy is no easy feat.
Watching the movie proved to be even harder.
My mind wandered throughout the entire movie, and only at the most gruesome parts was I unable to detach my eyes from the screen.
I walked out of that movie theater in shock. How that movie passed ratings and critics and then was allowed into theaters nation wide is beyond me!
Overall, don't watch it.
Unless you enjoy sappy weddings with the bride wearing a velvet wedding dress who has the most awkward honeymoon night in film history and then later becomes deathly skinny due to her child(?) that kills her when she gives birth, but only after her vampire lover bites ever vital part of her body {sound effects not left out}.
The end.
No comments:
Post a Comment