Pages

11.10.2011

Wedding Bells



No, not mine. 

But my dear friend, Bailey, was married in September. I was getting just as anxious as she was for her photos to come back. The awaited day is here! 

The day started off early. There was a breakfast before the actual ceremony and in between, their was make-up & set-up for the dinner. It was a long day, but well worth it! The dinner and ceremony was absolutely beautiful, everything went well and without a hitch. 







Lauren, Bailey, Chelsea and I at the wedding chapel. I'm pretty sure there are solo pictures of me crying at the ceremony....won't be looking at those. Sorry!




Her beautiful dress :)



Mio & Bailey Bridals




The white chapel at Capitol Hill in Salt Lake City. It was a beautiful ceremony :) Her father walked her down the aisle as the orchestra played Fell in Love with You in the background. Bailey's uncle was the minister that married the two, and my favorite part about the ceremony was that as her uncle was reading off Mio's vows, Mio quickly shouted, "I DO", even before the Minister was finished. He had to jokingly tell Mio to hold off on the I do.




The bridal/groom party. We had a blast being there for them! The dinner was delicious, and the location was very classy.




One of the MANY desserts and treats at the dinner was the personalized M&M's! The rice krispy treats and cookies were also made after their color theme.






And they're married!

She has been one of my longest and best{est} friend. She keeps me grounded and has absolutely no preservation when it comes to telling me the truth. We've been through everything together. From chatting about her first date with Mio to being a bridesmaid for their wedding, it has been such an amazing journey. I love everything about this couple and wish them the utmost happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment