It's been tough for me to blog lately. I use to be able to blog once, sometimes twice a day!
Now I am not even quite sure what I want to put on here....so we'll see how long this blog lasts :)
Anyways, I'm antsy. Like I always am after several months of being confined to one area. It's ridiculous! I find myself wandering onto airline websites and checking flights.
Then I start scrolling through travel pictures, and that's when it really gets me. I start feeling all lifeless and sad. I think to myself, "If only I was traveling....oh I wish I could been there right now!"
Realistically, I will be staying in Utah until further notice. With {maybe...a very big MAYBE} graduation and LSAT prep looming over my shoulder, traveling has taken a backseat.
Sigh.
It's not fun having to do all the adult boring stuff before I have the opportunity to do all the things that I want to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment