Pages

4.03.2011

Spare time


This is what I do when I procrastinate. I shop. Nothing specific, I can online shop scarves to automobiles. Mostly I just browse. Obviously, most of the clothing in the fashion world are so not designed with the real world in mind {like I can wear that zebra print genie pant around Provo without someone questioning my sanity}.

But since it is almost spring/summer, I have been dying for clothing outside of heavy coats and thick pants. 



I have never been a huge fan of the whole giant flower thing but I love the colors and simple patterns, especially on the first two top pictures.



LOVE purple heels {+ doggie} and pencil skirts. Ha.  


Sweaters and cardigans are my weaknesses. 



Not a fan of the socks and shoes combination but I really like how they made the trench coat look softer. 


I love the colors! It just reminds me of SUMMER! 

Sperry-like heels. Awesome!
I love that her night club outfit is so simple.


And yes, I do like men fashion. Nothing beats a well-made suit. 

Ok, maybe except a well-made pair of heels. 

:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment