I don't even know where to begin. 2010 was different but in a very good way. I rang the new years in last year at Las Vegas. It was super fun and brought really great memories.
Then off I went to China!
My sister and I traveled back to Hong Kong for a month in May. I got to hike the Great Wall and visit Macau. The best part of the entire trip was being able to see my extended family!
One of my best friends, Austin, had the wonderful opportunity to serve a mission. He had been working so hard and I am so proud of him! He is an awesome missionary...now if only I got more letters :)
When I got home, it was time for Stadium of Fire! It was my very first going and I absolutely love Carrie Underwood. The performance was amazing and it was a great way to celebrate the 4th.
Like every summer, midnight movies are abundant. This year was no exception. However, that summer was the year of worst movies made. I have never seen so many horrible movies in a row!
For the first time in my life I became a vegetarian...for about 4 days while my family decided to eat out at Tucanos. They are cruel people for tempting me like that. I have half the mind to pick it up again but we will see.
I also did a lot of firsts this summer and I learned from every single one of them.
Fall came and school started. I completed the hardest course in the PLSC and IR major, PLSC 328, and passed with flying colors! I even was able to conduct my very first statistical experiment and every one really enjoyed it.
Then I turned 21. This was mixed emotions. Turning 21 is not really a big deal but it seems like such a huge stepping stone in adulthood which caused a little panic attack. I have amazing friends and family who celebrated my birthday with me!
The Modsquad finally was able to put together a trip to New York! You can't believe how hard it is to get four people together for a weekend, let alone for a trip.
We survived living with each other and had a blast.
Thanksgiving flew by and Christmas was here! 2010 was also super busy for my family.
My family decided to move into a new house and that was nice. My parents opened a new restaurant. Emily started her first year in high school. Sarah graduated from primary and is now in Young Womens. Our cousin, Caleb, came to stay with us while he attends UVU.
I was accepted in the Washington DC program and will be moving there this winter semester. Super excited and super nervous. We will see what exciting adventures happen!





No comments:
Post a Comment