Pages

10.08.2010

Legal

I'm 21! 

My birthday was amazing and I have to thank my family and friends for all the love and birthday wishes they gave me. 

I woke up Wednesday morning to a phone call from my parents. They were at my doorstep (at 8 am...) with 21 roses, cupcakes, balloons and a gift card from Forever 21. (They are soooo witty haha) 

Then I went to class and did the usual thing. I got a bunch of great birthday wish texts from my lovely friends and that was awesome!
My family and I went to Salt Lake and had dinner at the Joseph Smith Building Roof restaurant. It was amazing food, I couldn't get enough of the salmon and steak! 

Now here is the fun part...
The plan was to go to Lauren's for cake and ice cream after family dinner so I came home and changed. We went and picked up the cake and ice cream and headed over. I opened the door and there was my wonderful friends...and 21 strangers with roses.

They were all Christine's gift to me. Some of them kissed my cheek...while others ate my face. 
They also had a DJ with strobe lights so it was a lot of fun. 
My birthday was awesome and I am so lucky to have such great people in my life! Love you all! 

I got a bunch of gifts and they were all so thoughtful. I will be flying out to New York in about two weeks to celebrate Chelsea's and my birthday. I can't wait for this trip, it will be sooooo much fun. Also my parents and I are in the process of purchasing...a car! 

If everything works out with the one we are eyeing then I will be getting a car for my birthday!!! 

Anywhoo that was my birthday week, Heather's birthday is coming up. Shout out to her she is turning 20!!! 
We will be going to Tucanos with a huge group of people this Saturday to celebrate. 
You are invited.


No comments:

Post a Comment