Pages

9.25.2010

Lost

After watching a midnight showing of Wall Street: Money never sleeps I knew the next day would be a doozy. 

{It was sooo worth it. The movie itself was mehh but Shia! oh Shia was just amazing, this is probably one of his best performances! I love him so much that I could spend an entire day just talking about him* and loving him and watching him and I'll make him breakfast and we'll go on bike rides with his dogs and watch a classic black and white movie together and then we'll get married and have a little Shia and Winnie ....ahem..anyways...}

I woke up the next morning feeling hung over and used every ounce of energy to pay attention in class. As I walked out of the building at the end of class, I had this feeling that I had to be somewhere. Luckily, I was chatting with a classmate when she said, "Is this the direction you go to get to lab?" 

LAB?! What?! 


Was my response. 

Classmate laughs {she thought I was trying to be funny or something}, "Yah tell me about it. I try to forget about it too. It's ok we can go this way." 

Me: "..........no really. I forgot about lab. I don't know how to get there, this might be the wrong way! Where....oh no. I have no idea where lab is. OH MY GOSH What am I doing? Where am I?! Who are you, I don't know you. Wait a second, who am I?!!!!" 

As I stood in front of the Marb surrounded by students who knew where they were going, my stomach dropped. I honestly forgot. I dug deep in my mind as to find some memory of where my class was. 

Me: "...it's.........in... the SWKT!" 

My brain finally calculated, retrieve, and found where my class was.

Ok I didn't verbally freak out like that but that conversation was what was going through my mind. I stopped walking and seriously had a small heart attack because I had no idea where I was or where I was suppose to be. 


First time that this has ever happened. I want to blame it on the fact that I am so mentally and physically drained but I have functioned on less sleep then this....I don't know what it means but my classmate definitely thinks I am crazy. 

Don't blame her, I think I am going crazy too. 


 P.S. You think Shia will still love me if I was crazy? 


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment