As promised {tehe} I am going to blog about Shia!
[ trumpets sound, firework show starts, white doves fly by, cue dancers, confetti falls]
I love him. So freakin' much it is unbelievable.
I grew up with Even Stevens and while, I'll admit, it was not love at first sight I saw talent and personality in him.
After Holes, he disappeared for a while {It doesn't even matter, he came back all perfect so it was totally worth it!} but came back with several movies... Disturbia, Transformers, Eagle eye and Indiana Jones.
When I saw him fight side by side with Optimus Prime against the evil alien robots I knew he was the one for me.
Aside from the fact that he has three tattoos, smokes, had several DUI arrests and a potty mouth, I love everything about him.
So when he asks Winnie {in Wall street movie} to marry him, I jumped out of my seat and said, "YES! I will!"
He looked so handsome and smart and hot and mysterious and cute and stylish and dangerous and quirky and happy and intelligent and I can't get over him.
There is just something about him that I am absolutely in love with. It might be his hazel eyes or his brown curly hair. It might even be his cute smile or his sarcasm. His impeccable style and nice body doesn't hurt...whatever it is I am hooked. You can reel me in.
Please please please go and watch Wall street and try to tell me that he is not UBER sexy and hot. Because he is. Uber sexy.
I just love him.





No comments:
Post a Comment