Pages

7.10.2010

O.P. stands for

Overly Pornographic.

Joke.

But I wouldn't be surprised if that was what it stood for. The world has decided to become topsy-turvy on me just within the last couple of days. For example: work.  I work every day but the past two work days have been the most interesting. 
Compliments are nice and they sure are needed on a bad day but recently the compliments that I have been receiving at work aren't really compliments.
An old man that I was serving said that I was very smart and pretty but wanted to know if I was a Russian spy. 
........
uh...no sorry? 

and apparently, I can scare old ladies because they weren't expecting a pretty server. 

The best one yet?

I was asked what was wrong with me because the man noticed I was not married. 

Odd Man: I don't mind to sound creepy but we noticed you weren't married. 
{We as in the two other older men he was with}

Me: .....uh....yah..I guess I have some really deep rooted problems I need to work on.
{half-heartedly joking while eyeing the nearest exit}


Odd Man: that is just what we assumed since you are pretty and nice but it doesn't look like you are married. Well better get working on those issues of yours.

Me: Can I get you something to drink? Or maybe we had questions on the menu?

Thank you for the 50% tip and....back-handed compliment.

But really, we have been trying to figure out what OP stands for. A bunch of us went to Wal-mart {what else do you do in Utah?} to grab some groceries and much needed necessities...like matching OP pajamas and a bikini {or as Heather likes to call them "Biks" :) }. 
It was the best deal and idea ever. 
They came with a V-neck t shirt, shorts and leg warmers.

LEG WARMERS! 

{I've never worn leg warmers before and I love trying/learning new things}

there were different colors for the four of us so obviously we had to get them.
They have the letters OP printed on the left shoulder and we spent a good amount of time figuring out what it stands for.
Here are a few favorites:

Original Prostitute
Openly Prideful
Ovary Protruding 
Owesome Pretties
{Chelsea thinks that awesome should just be spelled like that}


We walked around the Colony and took pictures. 
We chatted and giggled til 4 am. Heather slept over and the next morning we actually got up at a decent hour to go swimming. 

Can I just tell you how much I enjoy my friends, Heather and Chelsea? 
Very much is how much. Chelsea was Heather's roommate last year and she is probably one of the cutest and funniest girls I have ever met. She is from Idaho and just sent her boyfriend, Thomas, on a mission. She is now in my ward and lives next door. Unfortunately she works a ton so I never get to see her. 

I met Heather on the first day of our freshmen year.
Who wouda have thunk that we would become best friends?! After a year of sleeping on each other's {mostly on mine} couches, Pasta Roni dinners, summer visits and sunday chats, we are still the best of friends.
If she was to win a billion dollars, fly to the moon, and meet the President of United States tomorrow I would be thrilled for her. Actually, I would think that she deserved all of that.

Ok enough about that, people will start thinking I am like in love with her or something....




1 comment:

  1. best blog entry ever!!! i'm so glad we bought those outfit and also so glad that we met when we were little freshmen :) and i think you deserve all those things too!

    ReplyDelete