I know I blogged earlier today.
But you are going to have to deal with it!
Because I am upset at the world.
All because of M. Night Shyamalan.
I LUVVED Signs and Sixth Sense. I enjoyed the Village and thought Lady in the Water was funny.
But the Last Airbender has made it to the top of my most hated movie list. Right up there with Dear John, Willow, and the Box.
I have never cringed so much during a movie before. I wanted to rip my eye balls from their sockets and shove pencils into my ears so that I wouldn't have to suffer anymore.
I could go on and on about how horrible the entire movie was.
But I don't even know where to start so I won't.
It is that horrible of a film that it doesn't even deserve a proper blog about it.
Gah.
No comments:
Post a Comment