At first I thought that having the 4th on a Sunday would be horrible but it wasn't.
It is actually the best thing ever because all the fun carnival/fireworks were tonight, tomorrow is the whole family & food ordeal.
Monday morning is the parade.
:)
It's like a one day holiday became a three day celebration!
Stadium of Fire was amazing. I enjoyed all the performances!
The violinist was amazing and it made me miss playing the violin so much. I really wish I kept up on it...
The Osmond 2nd generation came and it was pretty cool to know that I actually met one of them at a party up at the U.
Who knew?
Carrie Underwood was..beyond words.
She is just such an amazing singer.
Uh I just love everything about her it is a little ridiculous.
The fireworks were amazing, they had some go off in the stadium itself so that was super loud and close.
It's amazing how fast time flies. I vividly remember watching last year's Stadium of Fire fireworks show and thinking that I had never been to the actual show.
And looook, now I have.
and it was perfect.

No comments:
Post a Comment