Other than finals and work, I've spent most of my fun days up in Salt Lake. A group of us went up for a celebratory dinner, we had received some bad news about L's physical health and she needed surgery.
In order to brighten the mood, we had lots of food, laughter, and took some silly pictures. We had some deliciously spicy Mexican food and then enjoyed the too-cold SLC weather.
Another joyous event was the marriage of my good friend! A met his wife while serving in the Northern California area. And I have never seen him so happy as he was that day, I'm so glad I got to be a part of his wedding.
The variation in temperature, saturation, lighting, quality, etc...is due to me juggling pictures between my phone and my actual camera. I've got to be better with bringing my camera with me to these things! With that being said, I'm still kicking myself for forgetting to bring my camera to my annual Christmas sleepover-gift exchange at K's house. Her parent's house is BEAUTIFUL, especially during Christmas....and being the idiot that I am, this is the only picture I took that night.
After much chatting and gift opening, I headed home the next morning only to head back up to Salt Lake for the Temple Square lights.
I have lived here for almost two decades and every single year I am still blown away by the beauty of Christmas time at Temple Square. If you haven't been yet, you still have time. Just be sure to bundle up, it is super chilly!
In other news, I am done. Like done DONE with school. Now I'm just playing the game of waiting. Wish me luck. I'm going to need it.







No comments:
Post a Comment