Pages

11.17.2012

Oh, Baby



My cousin had her baby! Lil' Ethan is such a good boy, he just lays there staring intently at whoever happens to be holding him.




And sometimes he makes some pretty adorable facial expressions.






Speaking of babies, my good friend C had her baby too! Sage is a little miracle, the doctors didn't think she would live. But not only has she and her mom returned home, Sage is eating and breathing all on her own! 



L and I had just gone to a friend's baby shower before we visited C. Besides L and I, everyone else at the baby shower was either pregnant or holding a newborn. Then here is C, just gave birth about ten days ago and looks like she just ate a big lunch. I know maybe a handful of women who can go through PREGNANCY and still look what C looks like. 



While I am super happy to see/hold all these precious babies, I have not once this past month felt any baby cravings. Probably because I am not even close to having one, but I am so relieved and grateful that I am not a mother and that there are other brave women who have decided to take on this type of responsibility. And on that note, I'm getting tired just from looking at all these sleeping babies.

'night.




No comments:

Post a Comment