10.21.2012
Weekend update
Our Young Women leader gave birth to this little girl several months prematurely. She was in the newborn intensive care unit for over a year. Despite all the medical odds, she is now three! How adorable is she? We had dinner with their family and seeing her kids made me feel so incredibly old! Also, Helen and I obviously didn't collaborate on cardigan color before we left the house...
We went to Black Sheep Cafe for some yummy Navajo tacos. Unfortunately, they were out of the cactus lemonade that I have heard great things about. Well, guess I'll have to go again.
I wish I had a side by side comparison with Jembai and me. Jembai is only 8 months old and already over 80 lbs, but she is a sweetheart and kind of a klutz so I can't help but laugh at her even when she could easily eat me.
Fall is surrounding us, and it's crazy to think how fast time flies. Halloween is fast approaching and then it is just one holiday after another!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment