Pages

5.03.2012

When you're better

Maybe you're just getting ready on a regular Wednesday morning when you find yourself Facebook surfing. You click on a picture taken just a day ago of some friends at some gathering. You do a quick survey of the picture and realize that you're better.

You're better than that her. In every single way and it's a shame that the people in that picture could not see that.

And because you're better, you deserve more.

The last couple of days {seems like it has been weeks} have been pretty mopey. I am really struggling with the whole idea/concept of getting into law school. Aside from the difficulty of getting in {Plan B is shadow dancing in Vegas with Heather}, I have been questioning my motive. I've always known I wanted to go to law school, and since 7th grade I haven't questioned my decision. With all this growing up and changing of perspective, I haven't asked myself if law school is right for me.

While I don't have the answer for that, I'm going to keep doing what I'm doing. Studying for the LSAT and having a fun summer, because I firmly believe that there is a reason that I'm at this place with these exact people in my life and whether or not I end up going to law school, I'll end up where I'm suppose to be.


And where I'm suppose to be will be what he and she can only dream of.

I am happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment