It's almost pathetic when I go through a friend's Facebook spring break album several times while pretending to do homework and thinking to myself, "What would spring break feel like for a BYU student?"
The world may never know.
On a much happier note, there is only 3 weeks of school left! My friends and I have an exciting California trip planned that is scheduled to start the moment finals are over. Get me outta here and on the beach!
I also ran 4.28 miles. Outside. I usually run on a tread mill due to the bipolarness of Utah's weather. {It just can not make up it's mind about what season to be in!} But yesterday, the weather was pretty nice so I decided to map out a run outside.
I was surprised to find that it really wasn't that bad, and that I actually ran 3/4 of it. My gusto for training comes and goes though, so we'll see how long this lasts.
HUNGER GAMES TONIGHT.
That's all.
No comments:
Post a Comment