Pages

12.11.2011

Wedding Bells 2

YAY for weddings! My BFF, Lauren, is now married! Her wedding was spectacular. First off, her parents are the most detail oriented and creative people I know, truly amazing wedding planners. They were able to incorporate Ben and Lauren's wonderful love for nature with elegance and class to make a beautiful wedding. As promised, I have pictures.

Ben and Lauren wanted something a little different for their wedding celebrations. Instead of having a reception, they had an engagement party. It was filled with food and music. There was also a rock climbing wall, a photo booth, several racquetball courts for games and pool.














The next day, Lauren and Ben were sealed in the Timpanogos Temple.


We were not very patient, it took a while before the bride and groom came out. Chelsea is in California for work and was unable to make it to Lauren's wedding. So she had cut outs made and sent to Lauren so that she could be there for pictures :)


...and they're married!




After the temple ceremony was over, a intimate group had dinner at the Sundance Resort.










The food was delicious! The wedding cake may have been a little difficult to cut into :) but it was great nonetheless.



Gorgeous dining hall. Right before the dinner, we had drinks out in the yard area where Lauren and Ben had pre-written out "memory cards" for each of the guest members. They were just fun reminders of the relationship you had with the bride or groom. Everything, from the seating arrangements to the servers organized by Lauren's father to break out in song dedicated to her and her mom, was beautiful.


Lauren and her lovely sisters.




Hoss the dog. He was so adorable and obedient throughout the entire thing.




Tears were, once again, shed.






Ben performed and dedicated a song to his wife. Who know that kid can sing?!



For party favors, all the men received beanies and all the women received scarves.



If this is one lesson I have learned, never catch a bouquet when pictures are involved. In Bailey's wedding, my  ahem chest was more than just showing. And in Lauren's wedding, well...the picture isn't here, but more than just my upper thigh could be seen. We'll leave it at that.








AND THEY'RE OFF!





Lauren and I have been friends since I can remember. She always has such a positive and caring attitude toward others. She is there for you when you need to cry, and she will be there for you when you feel like partying. She is beautiful and talented, and I am so happy that she has found Ben. The first time I met Ben was one of the first time that Ben and Lauren actually hung out, and I could tell Ben was a true and kind person. I know that they will be supportive and wonderful to each other. I wish nothing more than the utmost happiness for this couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment