...I just don't know what I was thinking.
I mean, when a girl asks a good guy friend out {completely platonic} for a specific event that requires a date, it must be weird.
Because, like, what if you happen to be attracted to every and any female at said event, and you couldn't hit on them... {GASP!} because you were on a date with me.
I know, I would be ruining everything.
I am being so selfish, and it would make things sooo miserable for YOU!
However, let's pretend that I had asked you, the only polite way of declining is to completely ignore the question.
Act like it never happened.
This works well for everyone. Don't be an adult, or a man for that matter.
Instead, tell the girl to make more friends because that is just a lot of friends getting married and too many weddings to attend.
Don't give her any more explanation, that would just be too understanding of you.
But it's ok, continue to text her useless information in order to complete the act of ignoring a date.
OR even better, seek the girl out. Ask HER to hang out with you.
Go as far as to call her, tell her you have some errands to finish and will be calling her back in twenty minutes.
And then never contact her.
Don't let her know why.
Sending a text that simply tells the girl you aren't/can't/don't want to hang out is too much effort.
So just let her wonder for the rest of the night, and when you see her at work the next day, walk away quickly.
You don't want to have to explain why you disappeared.
Luckily, I've done somethings right in my life. I received an awesome letter from my best friend today. He is serving in California, and his letter came just in the nick of time!
What do I have to say to all the other men previously mentioned?
Grow up. And get out of my life.
Luckily, I've done somethings right in my life. I received an awesome letter from my best friend today. He is serving in California, and his letter came just in the nick of time!
What do I have to say to all the other men previously mentioned?
Grow up. And get out of my life.
a- to the- men! sometimes i hate boys.
ReplyDelete