Pages

6.21.2010

Cover-up

One of my favorite colors happen to be PURPLE. Anything with a nice shade of purple is good. 
This applies to bruises. 
Every year I give blood on my birthday. I like the thought that on the day I was born, I saved two/three lives. 
My veins, however, do not like this thought. 
Every single time I have gone to give blood, both of my arms have to be needled in order to give blood. Sometimes they like to collapse so they try the other arm. That arm doesn't want to give blood so we go back to the first arm....
Yah, every single time
The last time I gave blood, I developed a hematoma.   
My arm swelled and become bruised. A very lovely shade of purple. 
It didn't hurt the next day but stayed that color for a good three weeks. 

I really liked it and was actually sad when it started to fade. 

This said, I like all things bruises. Including hickeys
I like them so much that I wish I had them all the time without actually having to have a session of exchanging affection. 
:)
 
When my roommates got a hickey I delighted in examining them. (strange, I know) Then I had fun helping to cover it up. 
I have become pretty good at covering them up with just basic base and foundation. 
 
So who knows, I may or may not have a hickey on any given day.  Haha My cover-up skills will keep you wondering.
 
 
P.S.
For Father's day I decided to get my dad cologne. I innocently walked into Nordstrom thinking that I had self-control....
That store will be the death of me.
Don't worry I walked out of their with my Father's day gift....and several (whoops) new perfumes for myself. 
But to give myself credit, I have been wanting YSL Parisienne for MONTHS but have exercised self-control because I had just bought Burberry perfume. 
And plus, it really does remind me of Paris....and hey, it is cheaper then a plane ticket to France..right?
 
 

I have a lot of addictions.





No comments:

Post a Comment